Below is an overview of the elementary Mathematics Curriculum.
At the bottom of the page are links to view or download each grade level's information.
STONEHAM PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Students will strategically apply mathematical concepts and skills by working with complex problems in order to develop their logical reasoning and ability in both concrete and abstract contexts as developmentally appropriate.
Standards for Mathematical Practice*:
- Make sense of problems and persevere in solving them
- Reason abstractly and quantitatively
- Construct viable arguments and critique the reasoning of others
- Model with mathematics
- Use appropriate tools strategically
- Attend to precision
- Look for and make use of structure
- Look for and express regularity in repeated reasoning
*from MA Curriculum Framework for Mathematics
|Grade K Mathematics||108.32 KB|
|Grade 1 Mathematics||105.68 KB|
|Grade 2 Mathematics||103.86 KB|
|Grade 3 Mathematics||101.62 KB|
|Grade 4 Mathematics||105.56 KB|
|Grade 5 Mathematics||111.42 KB|