Stoneham High School
November 27, Early dismissal, No school, November 28 & 29
Stoneham High School Core Values
Stoneham High School is a comprehensive, four-year public high school with an enrollment of approximately 690 students in grades 9-12.
Accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, its 68-member faculty has earned 3 Doctorates, 64 Masters Degrees and has an average of 16 years of experience.
As members of the Middlesex League, Stoneham High School student-athletes compete in 25 varsity sports
Raptor Memo to the Stoneham Community
In the Fall of 2019, the Stoneham Public School District is implementing the Raptor Visitor Management System. This new system is part of the district's goal of improved school safety for students, staff, and our community.
To learn more about how Raptor will impact your visit to a Stoneham School, please see:
Memo from the Superintendent
School Committee Visitor Security Policy
The safety of students and staff is the highest priority at Stoneham Schools. Thank you, in advance, for your understanding and support of enhancing school safety protocols.
- Enrichment Sessions being offered beginning 10/25 & 10/28 (Day 6 & Day 7)
- Dining for a Cause
- Working Papers - They can also be picked up in the front office during the day. The Working Papers are processed till 3:45 pm.
- 2019-2020 Program of Studies
- SHS 2018-2019 Handbook . *Please note the discipline updates posted in the handbook on page 16.
- Antibullying Plan
- Bullying Investigation Form
- SHS State Accountability Report