On Friday 11/17, students in the 6th-grade Geography classes visited Earthview, a 20-foot inflatable globe. The portable classroom traveled to Stoneham along with three professors from Bridgewater State College who were very knowledgeable and full of many interesting stories, personal accounts, and facts. The outside of the globe is a hand-painted, true to scale replica of the Earth’s surface. Students were able to see the familiar continents, rivers, seas, landforms, oceans, major cities, from the outside. However, once they stepped inside, everything was in reverse! While inside the globe students shared where their ancestors and family came from, truly demonstrating the diversity of the students here at the middle school.
- SPS Covid-19 Information (opens in new window)
- Principal's Corner
- Projects & Events
- After School Clubs & Activities (opens in new window)
- Photo Gallery
- Staff Web Sites
- Staff Directory
- SPS Lunch Program (opens in new window)
- Monthly Calendar
- CMS PTO
- State Accountability/Report Cards (opens in new window)
- SPS Chromebook 1:1 Initiative Care and Use Guide (opens in new window)
- School Wellness (opens in new window)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.