NEW OR RETURNING STUDENTS TO SHS
PLEASE NOTE: Email the Registrar Mrs. Sharp at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO ENROLL STUDENT/S
REGISTRATION DOCUMENTS: It is important that all documents, especially proof of residency/occupancy, birth certificate and updated immunization information, are on file in the school prior to your child’s entrance. IMPORTANT: Only completed registration packets will be accepted.
1. Registration packet/forms (Below to print and complete)
2. Immunizations, physical exam and Nurse Health Forms must be up to date and presented.
3. Proof of Age (Original Birth Certificate-We will make a copy of it.)
4. Three Proofs of Residencey & Occupancy must be submitted (Policy 9-17.2 included in the Registration packet)
5. Release of School Records from prior school, if any.
6. NOTE: Proof of custody may be required if the person registering a student is not the person whose name is on the child’s birth certificate.
Please email Teresa Sharp, Registrar at email@example.com for information.
(Click on all three forms below to print out, complete and return to Mrs. Willard)
Online Registration Forms-(Print out )
High School Specific Forms-(Print out)
Nurse Annual Health Form 23/24-(Complete Online)
IMPORTANT: Must also have current year physical for Nurse)
Required for the School Nurse (Online):
-Nurse Health Forms, must now be completed on-line. Click here for the "Annual Health History Form" link.
The Nurse will be notified if form was completed. You must also bring in your student's current year physical and immunizations
Residency Certification forms (Descriptions)
1. Parent/Guardian Form – the Parent(s)/Guardian(s) must complete all information and have the form notarized. (2 pages)
2. Shared Tenancy Form – If the family is residing with a tenant and not the property owner, the person whose name appears on the lease agreement must complete all information and have the form notarized.
3. Property Owner Pre‐registration Certification Form – The owner of the property must complete all information and have the form notarized.
NEW STUDENT/S COMING TO USA SCHOOLS-Host Family Residency
If the student is coming to school for the first time in the USA/America, the host tenant must show Proof of Residency and Proof of Occupany on their home in Stoneham. This is Required to enroll in Stoneham Public Schools
WITHDRAWING STUDENTS FROM SHS
**IMPORTANT: PLEASE NOTIFY YOUR GUIDANCE COUNSELOR**
If your student is being withdrawn from Stoneham HS, your student will need to return all books, obligations and technology before any records can be released. Below are forms that we will need to be completed and returned to Mrs. Sharp in the Main Office or email them to her at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Click on each one to print.) We will then send the records to the new school.
Withdrawal Letter, Release of Records & Check-out Card (Print out forms and give to Registrar)
Check-out Card is only needed during the school year (Not summer)
Click here for more information