REGISTRATION DOCUMENTS: It is important that all documents, especially proof of residency/occupancy, birth certificate and updated immunization information, are on file in the school prior to your child’s entrance. IMPORTANT: Only completed registration packets will be accepted.

1. Registration packet (Below to print and complete)
2. Immunizations, physical exam and Nurse Health Forms must be up to date and presented.
3. Proof of Age (Original Birth Certificate-We will make a copy of it.)
4. Three Proofs of Residencey & Occupancy must be submitted (Policy 9-17.2 included in the Registration packet)
5. Release of School Records from prior school, if any.
6. NOTE: Proof of custody may be required if the person registering a student is not the person whose name is on the child’s birth certificate.

Please email Ellen Willard, Registrar at for information. 
(Click on all three forms to print out, complete and return to Mrs. Willard)

Online Registration Forms
High School Forms
                                                             Nurse Health Forms-Must also have current year physical

When the registration packet, Nurse forms and HS forms are filled out for the High School, please send it to Mrs. Willard at or fax it to 781-279-3810. (We are trying to minimize personal contact due to Covid 19.) We will go over your paperwork and contact you with the next steps to enrolling.

If your student is being withdrawn from Stoneham HS, your student will need to return all books, obligations and technology before any records can be released. Below are forms that we will need to be completed and returned to Mrs. Willard in the Main Office or email them to her at (Click on each one to print.) We will then send the records to the new school.

Withdrawal Letter
Release of Records
Check-out Card