NEW OR RE-ENROLLING STUDENT REGISTRATION INFORMATION
NEW OR RE-ENROLLING STUDENTS TO SHS
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO ENROLL STUDENT/S
REGISTRATION DOCUMENTS: It is important that all documents, especially proof of residency/occupancy, birth certificate and updated immunization information, are on file in the school prior to your child’s entrance. IMPORTANT: Only completed registration packets will be accepted.
1. Registration packet (Below to print and complete)
2. Immunizations, physical exam and Nurse Health Forms must be up to date and presented.
3. Proof of Age (Original Birth Certificate-We will make a copy of it.)
4. One (1) Proof of Residency & two (2) proofs of Occupancy must be submitted (Policy 9-17.2 included in the Registration packet)
5. Release of School Records from prior school, if any.
6. NOTE: Proof of custody may be required if the person registering a student is not the person whose name is on the child’s birth certificate.
Please email Ellen Willard, Registrar at email@example.com for information.
(Click on all three (3) forms to print out, complete and return to Mrs. Willard)
-Online Registration Forms
-High School Forms
-Nurse Health Forms-Must also have current year physical and immunizations
When the registration packet, Nurse's forms and HS forms are filled out for the High School, please send it to Mrs. Willard at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 781-279-3810. (We are trying to minimize personal contact due to Covid 19.) We will go over your paperwork and contact you with the next steps to enrolling.