NOTE: For your appointment please email Mrs. Willard, the Registrar at

Student/s must live in Stoneham 

***Important: Please read instructions below.


NOTE: Please email Mrs. Willard, the Registrar at for an appointment.

                                REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO ENROLL STUDENT/S

REGISTRATION DOCUMENTS: It is important that all documents, especially proof of residency & occupancy, birth certificate and updated immunization information, are on file in the school prior to your child’s entrance. IMPORTANT: Only completed registration packets will be accepted.
1. Registration packet (Below to print and complete)
2. Immunizations, physical exam and Nurse Health Forms must be up to date and presented.
3. Proof of Age (Original Birth Certificate-We will make a copy of it.)
4. One (1) Proof of Residency & two (2) proofs of  Occupancy must be submitted (Policy 9-17.2 included in the Registration packet)
5. Release of School Records from prior school, if any.
6. NOTE: Proof of custody may be required if the person registering a student is not the person whose name is on the child’s birth certificate.


Please email Ellen Willard, the Registrar at for information. 
(Click on all three (3) forms to print out. Email for an appointment with Mrs. Willard)

-Registration Forms-Please print out 
-High School Forms-Please print out (For High School students only)
-Caregiver Authorization Affidavit-If parent can't take care of Student's Academic and Health decisions

Required for the School Nurse:
-Nurse Health Forms, must now be completed on-line. Click here for the link.
The Nurse will be notified if form was completed. You must also bring in your student's current year physical and immunizations

-Portuguese Registration Form-Please print out


When the Registration packet, Nurse's link and HS forms are filled out for the High School, please send it to Mrs. Willard at or fax it to 781-279-2115. We will go over your paperwork and contact you with the next steps to enrolling.

If you are moving from one Stoneham Residence to another Stoneham Residence this is the Proof of Residency (1 Residency) and Proof of Occupancy (only 1 for Occupancy) paperwork you will need: Click here for Information and Forms